Dear Friends of The Clay Pit,
The Clay Pit and I have been on a wild ride, since 2002. We've moved three times, and have also had to take some breaks along the way, but thanks to you, each time, we've come back stronger, with more inspiration, interaction, and art to show for it. 2008 is no exception!
I've recently accepted an interim position as Director of Admissions at Bethany College in Bethany, WV. This is a return to the collegiate work I've done in the past - first as Director of Admissions at Moore College of Art and Design, and then as Dean of Admissions at Chatham College.
But The Clay Pit is still my first priority, as is my commitment to you. So I wanted to be sure that you know that the studio will remain available by reservation Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am-10pm.
For those of you who use The Clay Pit over Passover Break and on days off school, the studio will be available on Fridays 10-4 as usual.
I am also still taking reservations for parties and workshops Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
And don't forget to visit my website for updates!
As always, I thank you for your kind support and interest in The Clay Pit, where it is still OK to play in the mud!
Take care,
Karina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is this your piece of writing? anyway its is impressive. kindly visit my blog and bless me with your nobel suggestions at http://latest-news-india.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment